Our entire system has been designed and constructed from the ground up by our own team of experienced software developers with years of experience. Unlike most companies, we own and manage the programming company.
A single team of software development professionals work together, as opposed to separate development teams spread around the country or around the world. Because of this ideal system, our products have an intuitive and consistent look and feel with common behavior all throughout. Also, this means that we are able to deliver the latest technology in the fastest time possible.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or fax. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests